Thursday, January 22, 2009

Added Benefit

Looking around the house this morning I'm realizing the added benefit of having a cleaning person. My house not only gets cleaned, but it's organized. All of the clutter that we let build up gets put away every other week. It's great. I know what your going to say, your house is so small how why do you have a cleaning person? Well with the boys it's hard to find time to relax let alone clean. A few weeks ago after the dust bunnies were rolling past my feet I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily since our house is so small we can afford him to come every other week and help us out. And let me tell you there is nothing better than realizing saturday morning that I don't have to spend my weekend cleaning. Now if only we could get that grocery delivery out here in the sticks....

3 comments:

  1. Or that Milk Delivery Guy that rolls by on Saturday mornings...

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move to get some help with cleaning. It's one of the best decisions we've made in the last year in our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one less thing to worry about...bless "Bob"

    ReplyDelete