Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Big Blow Out

Well it was bound to happen one day or another, but the big diaper blowout happened to me for the first time tonight. I went to get Mr C out of the rocking chair and there it was leaking out all over the chair, up the leg, on both socks, and down the arm. Don't ask I don't even know how it got up the arm but it did. How can one little being create so much poop? Of course it had to happen when Andy wasn't home. Oh well. I'm sure he'll get pay back soon.  Thank goodness they make all of the seat covers removable for easy washing. Otherwise that thing would be in the trash by now. I think I'm going to go wash my hands for the millionth time. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. What no pictures? LOL
    Oh man, it's that homemade food, it's explosively good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one SERIOUS blow out girl!

    ReplyDelete